11.12.15

weekend




.
starting this weekend with some of my latest snapshots 
I have slowly started to add some christmas decorations in 
my home after my sons 11th birthdayparty last week
this is such a great time of the year...

 just like previous years my festive decoration will be a very
 minimal and natural one, I really like the cosy atmosphere
 created by these beautiful greens, lights and candles!

 it's time to announce the winners of the stunning
Via Martine modelphotography posters
congratulations to: Casjess,  Anita Poesse and Jeannette Renting
"random generator" has chosen you as the lucky winners  :-) 

(please let us know your adress at elvsblog@gmail.com)

 thank you all for joining in and for so many great comments
wish you all a happy weekend :-)

ps. you can find the winners of Sterrenhoudt giveaway here

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Random Integer Generator  Here are your random numbers: 23     17       1