9.12.15

reflection



 love changing and creating new looks in my home
but in my bedroom it's always clean and sober 
I really like a serene atmosphere at this part of the house
I think lot's of whites can be so beautiful
when it's combined with just some beautiful contrasting details
that really makes the difference!

Totally fell for the minimialistic and stylish Reflection mirror 
from the new collection of scandinavian brand Nomess
 (designed by Lovisa Hansson)
The mirror is simply made of black metal pipes and is also equipped 
with a circle that can be used for organizing scarfs, 
towels and even jewelry... for me it's just perfect!
beautiful and simple, what do you think? 

                                                                                                                          photos elvs