7.1.17

MENU - SS2017




Happy new year! Starting this first blogpost by wishing you 
all the best and I truely hope that all your dreams will come true and 
great opportunities and moment will come by!

This week I received the stunning press images of the Menu SS2017 collection
in my mailbox and I couldnt wait any longer to share them!  
 For me personally they really came at the perfect moment just when 
our home felt very empty after cleaning up the festive decorations!

 The images inspired me immediately and I really liked the harmonious 
elegant minimal atmosphere created by the mix of the used monochrome- and
the warm brown and natural tones of the furniture and accessories. 

I admit that it didn't took me long to add some pieces of the
 collection on my wishlist. The tray table and the meet bench
 (both designed by Norm Architects) and the beautiful Echassè Vase
 (designed by Theresa Arns) are my absolute favorites... What are yours? 

Gelukkig Nieuwjaar allemaal! In deze eerste blogpost van het nieuwe jaar wil ik jullie natuurlijk allereerst het allerbeste toewensen en ik hoop van harte dat al jullie dromen en plannen op welk gebied dan ook, uit zullen komen!

Deze week ontving ik de geweldige persfoto's van de Menu SS2017 collecte in mijn mailbox en ik kon echt niet langer wachten om ze te delen!  Voor mij persoonlijk kwamen ze echt op het perfecte moment net toen ons huis heel erg leeg voelde  na het opruimen van de kerstboom en alle decoraties! De beelden inspireerde me meteen,  ikhou echt van deze harmonieuze minimale sfeer gecreëerd door de mix van de gebruikte monochrome- en de warme bruine en natuurlijke tinten van de meubels en accessoires.  Ik geef dan ook onmiddelijk toe dat dat het niet lang duurde dat ik sommige accessoires van de collectie op mijn wenslijstje heb gezet. De "tray table"  en de "meet bench" (beide ontworpen door  Norm architects) en de prachtige Echassè vaas (ontworpen door Theresa Arns) zijn mijn absolute favorieten... 
Wat zijn de jouwe?