18.1.16

a changing state of mind


photos elvs

It's been a while since I shared some snapshots of my home ...
After the holidays and cleaning up the Christmas decorations I was looking
 to break up with all the whites and add some colour,  
but when I did I realized that I really love this light and monochrome environment!

so besides the fresh magnolia branches to add some sping inside and 
the framed photo from Vogue magazine there is nothing really new, 
 I only switched some favourite things up, by moving them from 
other rooms and I restyled my forever changing bench.
 I think it's by far the most changed corner in my home and I love it! 

Do you also have such a spot in your home and would you like it share it on my blog?
Please let me know... it will be fun!


prints: modelphotograpy by Via Martine, New York by studio esinam
second skin bowl by july adrichem ball vase by cooee