19.12.15

a green and natural christmas










like I said last week  I slowly started to decorate my home
for christmas and I completed it this week,  
just like past few years I kept it very simple and natural, 
 with a pine tree with some lights in it, some black (house doctor) stars,
 fresh conifer branches on a hanger, a lot of candles,  
a beautiful white amaryllis and some hyacinth bulbs to complete my green christmas

love the cosy atmosphere and I am really looking forward to enjoy
the holidays together with my family and to be surrounded by this  beautiful simplicity!
today some snapshots...

wish you all a fabulous weekend, enjoy all the happy things


6 comments:

  1. W A U W at ziet het er weer mooi uit! Geweldige styling Elvera. Hoe simpel groen zooooo mooi kan zijn....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wat kan je dat toch ontzettend goed, Elvera.
    Ik vind het zo mooi!
    Fantastische styling waarin je bewijst dat je met eenvoud een schitterende sfeer kan neerzetten.
    Ik pik één fotootje voor een blogpost en ga dit artikel gauw delen op FB.
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel Nannette voor je mooie compliment! Ben benieuwd naar je blogpost... leuk! fijn weekend x

      Delete
  3. Prachtig Elvera, ik hou ervan! Zo sfeervol en mooie styling. Bewijst maar weer hoe mooi eenvoud kan zijn. Ik wens je hele fijne en gezellige dagen met je gezin en familie. Liefs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel Pascale! Ik wens je ook hele gezellige feestdagen... geniet fijn! x

      Delete