3.10.14

woonbeurs details 1

  photos elvs

I started  my visit at the Woonbeurs this week
by admiring the inspiration houses of the Dutch decoration magazines 
and there were so many details to discover...

 At the 101 woonideeën magazine inspiration house
 I was really attracted by the fantastic DIY ideas they were showing
(the most remarable ones since their start at 1957) 
combined with the latest home trends (photo 3, 7, 9 )
the amazing copper radiator really caught my eye (photo 5)
you can find the diy description here

At the Ariadneathome magazine house I really loved the
serene and rustic atmosphere with its fresh greens (photo 1, 2, 4, 6, 8)
and  the fantastic styling ideas (beautiful simplicity) 
today - part one - some of my favorite Woonbeurs details
hope they will inspire you...

Have a great friday!