12.5.15

harmonious




  .
Hi I am back!
We really had a fantastic vacation at Denmark
where we stayed in a beautiful beachhouse near the Vejle fjord and Fredericia
We have enjoyed the beautiful nature, the friendly people, 
the great atmosphere and ofcourse we have visited some wonderful authentic
 villages as Ribe but also the inspiring city Aarhus where we did some great shopping
 and where we admired the beautiful Danish interiordesign and fasion shops
unfortunately we were not able to able visit Kopenhagen again
but I am sure we will go back very soon! 


when I visitid the Fantastic Frank brokerage site this morning
this harmonious and characteristic apartment (76 sqm) in Stockholm
 really made me smile...

 I Just loved this (im-)perfect duplex apartment with the stunning rough plastered walls, 
the beamed ceilings,  the fireplace and  the combination of classic design and trendy furniture
beautiful and warm minimalism...

see more here and have a great day!