4.8.14

summerlove

 

 pic elvs

  Hi I am back and I hope that
 you are enjoying the summer as much as we do!

We really had a fantastic vacation at the beautiful Provence (France)
where we enjoyed the beautiful weather, the great atmosphere and 
where we visited some wonderful authentic villages as
  Lourmarin, BonnieuxGordes and Cucuron 
but also cities as Aix en Provence and Avignon
 (the summer-festival at that city is so inspiring) 
and where we admired the amazing purple lavender fields 
and the colourful Colorado Provencal at Rustrel  

But after a wonderful time in France and a great week
 at the Dutch south-west coast with my family
 it's also great to be home again... 

Last week my holiday ended (work-work) but my sons are still 
having vacation  for a couple of weeks so I will try to keep 
this holidaymood a little bit longer and enjoy summer as much 
as possible until it´s time for school ;-) 


 coming home also means reading new magazines 
and lot's of news on the blogs...
Looking forward to read all about your holidays 
and  to be inspired by your posts again ... 
see you all soon!

 have a wonderful new week...

ps. you can find some more holiday photos on my instagram here