14.3.13

Instalove#Instacorner#Instaserie



pics pella

# The pics are snapshots from my soft spot in the sun this weekend.
 Spring sunlight in the house + style icon Kate for my coffee break. I like! #


After a little #instacorner break it's great to restart! 
during this short break my IG addiction has become worse I quess ;-)
 so much beauty to admire and it;s such fun having little peeks 
 in someones lives and homes

 I have spend a lot of time on her amazing blog STIL INSPIRATION
and recently on her instagram 
love her everlasting inspiration and her beautiful styling projects

while watching pictures of her home
 I was wondering...  what would be her favorite corner
  I asked sweet Pella Hedeby to share her corner with us 
  simply supplemented with some words... 
and this is her beautiful #instacorner

you can find Pella Hedeby on instagram here


ps. thank you so much for all your nice messages... they make me smile!