9.11.14

new handles


Since longer time I have wanted to restyle our VTwonen cupboard
the original plastic handles didn't fit anymore...
 they bored us and I was looking for something new and special
 when I met Tessa,  one of the owners of  Nu interieur|ontwerp,
 at a bloggersmeeting a while ago.
She told me all about the different handles and grips
they have designed and produced and
 I must say they really caught my eye from the moment that I saw them 


The standard collection handles and grips comes in four colours: 
white, black, cognac and grey and are available in three sizes: S, M and L
Besides the standard colours they also provide limited edition handles

I have choosen the white leather handles because I wanted to keep
 the minimalistic look of the cupboard and 
I just love their beautiful and simple form they are a real accession  - they inspired me for a little changingmood  -  and once again
 I found out that little details really make the difference!

see more here and be inspired 
by more gorgeous products of Nu interieur| ontwerp

Have a happy new week!

stool: ikea - painted black pumpkins : diy by me - magazine: kinfolk - walnut pin: nu interieur|ontwerp
instapoloraids: viamartine - photos: elle magazine - prints: aprilandmayshoppinterest


3 comments:

  1. Wat een paar greepjes al niet kunnen doen, het staat erg mooi en oogt heel subtiel. Ik wil graag de zwarte lusgreepjes van ze voor onze witte kast, moet ze nu toch maar eens gaan bestellen! Fijne nieuwe week, Pascale X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inderdaad Pascale wat een paar greepjes al niet kunnen doen... zo bijzonder! Ik ben er echt super blij mee :-) ben benieuwd hoe de zwarte lusgreepjes staan... misschien voor een volgende opfrisbeurt!! Fijne week x

      Delete
  2. This is great idea!! Looking very good, and I think if I have a choice, I will go to white too =)
    Have a nice Monday,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net / facebook / Bloglovin / ig: @majki

    ReplyDelete