30.9.14

# on my shelf - Therese Sennerholt







One of my favourite hashtags on instagram is the #onmyshelf one
just love to admire all these beautiful styled shelves
 (or whatever used... tables, cabinets, cupboard)
 but most of all the added personal touch 
 gives us the idea getting to know each other a little bit...
and that is what attracts me most!

because it thought it would be fun to share and to
be inspired by each other's creative ideas 
 I have asked some of my favourite bloggers/IGers to share their "shelfies"
  accompanied by some words or a short story... 

just love her stunning graphic prints, quotes and sayings, 
postcards and photo art but also her styling and 
amazing instagram still lifes (see it here
 and  she has just launched her new collection Shapes + words 

this week talented and successful designer 
 Therese Sennerholt 
shares heres... 





Therese wrote me: 

The main focus in my living room is my black Chesterfield couch and then
 the wall of long shelves where I keep coffeetable books, 
personal details, boxes from items i have bought, 
and a mix of things that mean a lot to me.
 I have even saved  wrapping paper from a gift with personal words on it, 
just because I like it. 
So the shelves are storage but also decoration to the room.

 I like things in order so I try to keep the items in straight piles,
 but somehow there always end up tear sheets from fashion magazines
 and other stuff that makes the perfect imperfect. 

I just launched a new collection of prints and postcards, 
and on the wall you see one of the postcards, 
I am all into patterns and shapes right now, 
and the new collection is inspired by fashion and clean lines. 

I also love shoes, its my IT-thing, i don't always wear the shoes i buy, 
sometimes i put them on my shelf as a piece of decoration. 
The black crocodile boots are from Lykke Li's co-lab with &other Stories 
they are todays favourites.

 I always listen to music as well, 
so my computer is always attached to the speaker from Jawbone, 
right now I am listening to Banks, just love her sound. 
It gives me peace of mind, and gives me energy to be creative.


photos: Therese Sennerholt