11.6.12

travelling awards




  pics femkeido


It seems the awards are travelling in a little circle these days... 

This week I was very surprised and honoured that Femke of Femkeido picked me up 
as her choice for the Liebster blog award.
Femke is a dutch Interior designer and I am following her great 
inspiring blog for a little while... I really loved her impressions 
while she was visiting the Salone Internazionale in Milan.

And today I am  happy and surprised again :-)
I received a "blog con estilo award" from sweet creative and inspiring lottilou
I really love Lottilou's blog and her beautiful paintings!

I will try to choose some beautiful blogs later... 
As there are so many good and inspiring bloggers
it's really so difficult to pick only a few...  

Thank you so much Lottilou and Femkeido for given me the awards...
Bring them a visit and you'll really enjoy yourself on their inspiring blogs!

Thank you all for visiting my blog and becoming a member...
It's always a pleasure to welcome new friends :-)





4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! you deserve those awards and more, you have a beautiful and fantastic blog, I love it!, big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Elvera! You deserve it!!
    big hug hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel goed Elvera!
    De volgers lopen goed bij jou. Ik heb al een paar weken een bug zitten in google friend connect. Echt balen!
    Gr. en ik spreek je!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's soooo sweet I am really touched about this!!!! You made my day!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete