15.2.18

Domo Design news





It's not a secret that I'm a big admirer of the products of Domo Design
if you follow me on instagram you know that I have restyled 
the grey Domo sideboard in my living room for countless times

I was very curious about the new collection and the new images especially 
when I found out that the stylingwork of the pressimages was done by
Very inspiring and such a beautiful atmosphere cant wait to admire more!


'Domo Design produces steel furniture for all environments, inside out. From the beginning of Domo Design quality and solid materials were important for the founder and designer Johanna Haglund. The production takes place in Småland at the family company. The design is based on perfection to create a conscious and timeless design that ensures that the furniture lasts for generations. The collections include tables and shelves. The creative work for developing new timeless products is under way."

                                                                 photos Kristofer Johnsson via Sunling Kicken with thanks!