31.5.15

nightstands and bloggers


 photos elvs

today some snapshots that I made for the french blog Interior Crisp 
where I participated in the inspiring miniseries about
 bloggers and their nightstands

I really enjoyed reading the previous interviews 
(with bloggers like Hege in France,  Mechant Design, Un due tre Ilaria and many more )
so it was a pleasure to join... thanks Nannette!

see and read all about my bedroomstyling ideas and
 my "dreaming of" bedsighttable here and have a  happy Sunday! 


 bedsheets: Crisp Sheets, nightstand: Kartell, bench: via Stoer Metaal print: Woman Rain by Via Martine

6 comments:

  1. Love youre bedstand & youre linnen. What brand are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The bedlinnen is from crisp sheets... you can find all about it here: http://www.crispsheets.nl/shop/ Have a great evening :)

      Delete
  2. Leuk!!
    Bedankt hiervoor.
    Kreeg een leuke mail van een Italiaanse fan van jouw blog uit Argentinië, om ook mee te doen, hoe leuk is dat?
    Liefs,
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wat ontzettend leuk om te horen Nannette!!! Het is ook echt een leuke serie... en zo gevarieerd ook! Nogmaals dank en een hele fijne week x

      Delete
  3. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice article .. thanks have been allowed to visit

    ReplyDelete