6.12.13

weekend!








so much excitement in our house today
tomorrow we are celebrating M's 9th birthday ;-) 
 garlands, balloons, flags and beautiful presents are waiting 
still lot's of things to do but I am sure it will be a great day!

let's start the weekend with
this gorgeous and very stylish appartement for sale
so much beautiful details to admire
visiting the Stadshem site can be so inspiring
see more here

wish you all a happy weekend!

ps. don't forget to join the  lovatt giveaway here
this giveaway closes monday the 9th of december and  is open for everyone!



8 comments:

  1. Prachtige ruimte! Gefeliciteerd alvast met de 9de verjaardag van je zoontje en een hele gezellige dag. Echt pakjesweek voor hem dus met Sinterklaas voorafgaand. Succes met de voorbereidingen, Pascale X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dank je wel Pascale... het was inderdaad een echte pakjesweek ;-)) fijn weekend!

      Delete
  2. Oh, how I wish I had this kind of space! I love big spacious rooms!!
    Big congrats with your big boy tomorrow!! My youngest is two months, and I wished he could stay like this forever!!!

    Lots of love to you!
    Ane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the congratulations! We had a great day :-) Have a wonderful Sunday!

      Delete
  3. Mooi, mooi, mooi...de vloer, de deuren en hoge ruimte.
    Van harte gefeliciteerd...maar er een feestje van!
    Liefs Nermina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel Nermina! Hij had een geweldige dag vandaag... hartstikke verwend en heel gezellig :-) Fijne zondag x

      Delete
  4. Hi Elvera!
    wonderful place!
    Hope M had a good time. I saw the cute photos on FB.
    big hug hx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god. I loooove it sooo much! Its just perfect.

    ReplyDelete