29.9.12

#instalove#instacorner#instaserie





#..just a corner in my livingroom, simple in greycolors...
loves moodboards, you know.. the daybed is homemade by me..&
the table in concrete is new..& already a favourite #


Sometimes I can hardly believe it... I know that they make the most beautiful 
pictures... but receiving this eyecandy in my mailbox makes me smile!

As promised...  this weekend I will share some more beautiful #instacorners 
starting tonight with these amazing pictures of Moa's - from the beautiful blog
 moastidrom -  corner simply supplemented with her own words... 

to inspire and to visit Moa's instagram...

Have a happy weekend!


ps. are you on instagram? let me know and let's meet :-)



7 comments:

  1. C'est superbe comme tout ce qu'elle fait...J'adore son blog, je suis admirative, quel talent!!!
    Et j'adore également ton blog douce Elv's.
    Bizzzz.
    Amorelou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk hoekje zo, lekker met een daybed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your eye candy! So glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you elvera
    &
    happy weekend!
    *moalove

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely corner, look so serene and beautiful!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete